Are you a green tea lover (or wish you were but don’t like the taste)? Well guess what, there’s a new kid in town with a BIG difference, and it’s not just another green tea!
Green Tea in 3 Seconds is not a loose leaf tea, it’s not a tea bag, and it’s certainly not a matcha (ground leaves) green tea… It’s the new generation of pure, instant green tea extract, and it’s different to everything else on the market. Here’s why…
1. READY IN AN INSTANT (hot or cold): This pure green tea & fruit extract can be enjoyed anywhere, any time. Simply pour a sachet straight into your water bottle (or tea cup if you like it hot), and go!
Why is this important? As nurses, we know that sugary, flavoured drinks (even those that pretend to be healthy) can lead to long term health problems including the development of obesity and Type 2 Diabetes.
These sugary drinks are fast and convenient, it that’s often why people grab them when they’re in a hurry, so we decided to make this health-boosting alternative just as fast and convenient as a soft drink, with the added benefit of no sugars, sweeteners, and loads of antioxidants!
2. LOADED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS: We KNOW that every single sachet of Green Tea in 3 Seconds contains exactly 265mg polyphenol antioxidants. There’s no guess work involved…
Why is this important? Because we know that we need between 200mg and 1000mg of green tea antioxidants per day to get the health benefits. Just one sachet brings you into the therapeutic range.
QUESTION: How many antioxidants does your green tea contain?
(Psst. The antioxidant content can be as low as 10mg per serve…)
3. MAXIMUM POSSIBLE PURITY: Every single trace of pesticides and heavy metals found even in organically-grown green teas are removed at a molecular level to ensure the greatest possible purity.
Why is this important? Because you’re drinking tea to boost your health, not pollute your body!
QUESTION: How pure is your green tea?
(Psst. Even organically-grown green teas can contain pollutants via environmental contamination from the water, soil, and air.)
4. INCREASED BIOAVAILABILITY: Green Tea in 3 Seconds in not just a powdered tea. It’s a pure green tea extract that’s created using low-temperature, vacuum extraction technology.
The tea particles are so tiny that they dissolve in hot or cold water in just 3 seconds, and the body absorbs them far more readily than traditional green tea.
Why is this important? Because if your body is able to absorb more antioxidants with each serve, you’ll receive more of the health benefits with each sip! 🙂
5. CLEAN, DELICATE TASTE: This incredible green tea extract is blended with pure fruit extracts to create three subtle, delicate blends that can be enjoyed hot or cold. In apple, blueberry, and peach, it’s a clean, clear iced or hot tea without the bite.
Why is this important? Because many people do not like a strong-tasting, bitter green tea, and this is what can happen if green tea is not made correctly, so we’ve taken all of the guesswork out for you.
It’s also important to enjoy your antioxidant intake, and the subtle taste not only helps you to do this, but also to boost your water intake.
These are just some of the reasons why Green Tea in 3 Seconds is different to every other green tea on the market, and we’re proud to be able to offer it as a health-boosting alternative to sugary drinks, and a way to increase your water intake daily. Drink up!
SPECIAL OFFER: To find out more about Green Tea in 3 Seconds, visit our WEBSITE HERE where you can also sign up to our mailing list and receive a 10% discount code for your first order!